Monday, September 20, 2010

Spud

      

                                                                                                       

Hi, I'm Spud.  Welcome to spudyspot, the place for dog heros and their people, or average dogs and their people, or just people who would like to follow the antics of a little dog.  Oh, mom says there will be other interesting things too, like recipes.  Only if I get to sample the goods.  Also included will be some animal tips. Hmmmm, I hope that doesn't include some sort of "training".   Is now the time to give the hide me under your jacket tip when you sneak, ummm, walk into an unfriendly pet hotel?  Cause I'm really good at reviewing un and friendly dog places and general dog stuff.  You'll see.  She says there may be some kid, pet, garden tips too.  Hey, whose blog is this anyway?  I'm ok with just cute pictures. 


1 comment: